You know you qualify if you are:
- Filing for divorce in Illinois.
- Filing for an Uncontested Divorce.
That means you and your spouse agree on issues with regard to assets, child-related matters, etc., and that there will be no trial.
Need a quick, simple Uncontested Divorce? We can help. Whether you have a missing spouse, children, real estate, complex investments – even if there’s nothing to argue over – our QUICK ONLINE DIVORCE is the right choice for your Uncontested Divorce.
NOTE: The services of IllinoisDivorce.com are available in Illinois only. Please make sure you are filing for divorce in the state of Illinois before using this service.
The QUICK ONLINE DIVORCE program
prepares all the paperwork for a divorce in Illinois.
Here’s how it works:
- Take about 20 minutes to fill out our online questionnaire. Depending on your answers, the program will ask for more details, just as if you were talking to a lawyer.
- Answer specific questions about the divorce, maintenance (alimony), children (custody, support and visitation), and division of property (including real estate). Note: If you answer any question in a way that could raise a problem in court, you’ll be alerted to the potential problem.
- Our staff handles all the paperwork, preparing Illinois divorce papers specifically tailored to your case. That means you can arrange your settlement the way you want it, for results you’ll be satisfied with.
With We Represent You - $500 our attorneys put your divorce paperwork in order, examine and approve it. Our staff files your paperwork and handles all court procedures. We set up your court date and let you know when and where to appear. One of our attorneys represents your case in court.
That’s it. Once you fill out the online questionnaire, you simply
appear in court. Most cases take 10 minutes or less in court.
With We Coach You - $185 our staff will mail your Illinois divorce papers along with a step-by-step divorce guide filled with valuable information you need to get through the divorce process. Our manual even tells you how to get through the court proceedings – what to say to the judge, how to talk to the bailiff and clerk – even how to “dress for success.”
It takes about 20 minutes to fill out our online questionnaire. After that, we’ll prepare your divorce paperwork and send it for you to review and sign. Every case is different, but most get through the court system in 2-3 weeks.
- You can change your agreement as much as you need to before your divorce papers are printed. Simply go back to the website and make the changes.
- If you need to change something in your agreement after you get your papers in the mail, you can rewrite your agreement for FREE. (NO NAME CHANGES are allowed.)
- Our attorneys can help if your spouse becomes uncooperative. To help you get the settlement you want, we’ll represent you in court anywhere in Illinois for a small retainer (minus what you’ve already paid).
Get started here. Almost immediately you’ll receive your secure, confidential password to the IllinoisDivorce.com site so you can fill out your questionnaire and get your divorce paperwork started. Come back to the website as often needed to make sure your papers are the way you want them. Simply sign in using your Tracking ID and last name.
IllinoisDivorce.com is set up to handle credit card transactions, but if you prefer to pay with a check or money order, call us at 866-987-6723. Our staff will take your information and get you started.